Saturday, May 31, 2014

Today is the day :) #seriously?

        Sitting in the airport. Is this for real? Will I really be in Africa tomorrow? The place I left my heart 2 years ago? *pinch myself.* *ouch!* yup! I'm not dreaming. ;)    *pause for scream* AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!! So many emotions going on right now I can't even keep up! Sadness, for leaving behind my loved ones. Excitement, for this new adventure. Anxiety, because well, I just do. ;)  Joy, for God getting me to this point. But total and complete anticipation! I've waited 2 years to be back here and here I am! I will be back in less than 24 hours! I can almost smell it! ;) 

         So now time for some thanks. I want to first thank my family. You are my rock. I know it's only 2 months but man! I am gonna miss y'all like crazy! We are very close adn it's gonna be hard not being there. But I have peace knowing that at this moment in my life, I am right where God wants me. Thank you for all your love and support. Mom, I haven't told you enough, but THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for all you have done to make this day possible. Dad, your little girl loves you SOOO much! Sure will miss yall this summer. Don't have too much fun on the lake without me ;) 

      Second, my friends. You guys mean the entire world to me! Friendships like ours are rare and hard to find. Our bonds can never be broken. Especially not by distance. I'm gonna miss y'all like crazy this summer!!! Geez!! I hope y'all have a "bonchin" summer! It'll be time to play in August! :) 

     Third, my church and pastor. You guys absolutely saved my life. 4 years ago I was welcomed with open arms and warm hearts. You have done nothing but support me and build me up. My walk with God is strong because of people like you. Thank you Brother Melton for your wisdom, guidance and support. But most of all your prayers. I sure am excited about what God is gonna do with Revival by Design! I will continue to pray for y'all everyday!

    And last, but certainly not least... All of my love and thanks goes to God. I absolutely would not be here without Him. He is ever faithful and stays true to His promises. God YOU are so GOOD!! Thank you for supplying me a way to get back to Africa. Thank you for the funds, the prayer warriors and for the call you have placed on my life. Help me to never, ever, ever take it for granted! You are worry of all the Glory, Honor and Praise. All of this is only through you. Thank you. 

      I love you all so very much! Next time I post a blog it will be from Africa! I'll update as often as I can Internet permitting. Please continue to pray for our safety, Gods anointing, and that His will be done on Togo this summer.

   Bless you, 
        Brandi  :)   

1 comment: