Monday, July 2, 2012

Eve of 21

      On the eve of my 21st birthday I find myself thinking of a lot things. Mainly the fact that in 10 very long days I will be headed to Tanzania, Africa with about 22 other young people in the hopes of winning lost souls and experiencing something we never have before.
      Going on this missions trip is an absolute dream come true for me. I was about 14 when I fell in love with Global Missions. I believe I was called to Global Missions when I was 18. Now being stubborn and scared I didn't exactly follow my calling. I was confused by it honestly. But now, 3 years later, here I am, going to TANZANIA, AFRICA with Apostolic Youth Corps! Still scared? YES. Excited? More than you'll ever know. I have put a lot of prayer and fasting behind this trip and so have the others. I know this will be the most life changing trip I'll ever go on. I'm praying God confirms many things for me on this trip. Like, am I really called to Global Mission's? I don't have any doubt that I am, but I need a confirmation. And I KNOW this trip will be just that.
    I've been counting down this trip for nearly a year. And honestly, it has flown by. I would be lying if I said I wasn't a little bit nervous. But I know the Lord is in this trip. He has opened SO many doors for me through this process. And has provided the funds too. There's NO way I'd be here without Him. Praying for a VERY successful and life changing trip. I'm ready for this :) Keep up with the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment