Thursday, July 12, 2012

Longest Day EVER!

     So today will be the longest day ever! I knew I should of taken off today. ;) Not, to mention I'm using 9 days of vacation from work for this trip! So, I guess I'll sit here way too excited to do anything! ;)
     Bags are packed! THANK GOD! And they are both under 50 pounds, that's a miracle! ;) My mom and I head to D.C. at 5:45 in the morning! We will have a day to see D.C. then she'll head home as I leave for Africa on Saturday. So glad we get to see the city. :) Then our team will meet for dinner tomorrow night, go over final details for the trip and we are off! Our flight leaves D.C. Dulles airport at 11:35 am on saturday. And we should land in Ethiopia around 7:50am their time. Then we head to Tanzania after that! I'll be updating as often as I can so keep watching! I'll post my blog on facebook as I update so it will be easier to keep up with :)
     Now, does anyone have any suggestions on what to do on a 14 there and 17 hour flight home?!
Until next time... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment