Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Long Time Coming...

     Just 1 more day! 1 more day at work and my plane leaves about 5:30 a.m. for DC on Friday morning! This has been a LONG week! So much to get ready for and to finish packing! and getting money and bills situated! WHEW! ;)
     I started planning this trip about 352 days ago. And I've been counting it down ever since! Now, I've been preparing for even longer! I'm just ready! I'm so ready to be there, and start interacting with the Tanzanian people! It's been a long time coming.
    I can tell we have an amazing group of young people going! We have all binded together and have been on a month long fast from different things. And we have been in prayer together, and have prayed for each other. We seem to be in perfect sync with what we want accomplished and what we want to see happen! This means God is orchestrating something GREAT!
      Keep checking :)
    

No comments:

Post a Comment