Friday, July 13, 2012

Tomorrow?!...

So today was so much fun! Me and my mom landed in Virginia about 11:30 today then headed into D.C. Which was surprisingly a lot of fun! Seeing as to how I could care less about history. ;) But it was fun! just A LOT of walking! We probably walked 10 miles today! No lie ;) My favorite part of D.C. was probably the Lincoln Monument and a HUGE building that looked like it belonged in London or France, somewhere like that! (forgot its name) ;) We saw the Washington Monument, the Lincoln Memorial, the White House, and a lot of other D.C. things. :) I would of loved to see the Reflection Pool, BUT most of it was drained. :/ But overall a VERY fun day in D.C. with mom!
Our group met in the lobby tonight for dinner. I was SO excited to finally get to meet everyone! And they are all so amazing! We truly have a team ready to see Godly things happen for Tanzania. Makes it seems more real! Like after a year of planning and trying to get to know everybody, ITS HERE! We leave for Africa...TOMORROW! I'm panicking trying to get last minute stuff together and stressing about luggage, that I can't even comprehend, OH MY, BRANDI, you leave tomorrow for Tanzania, Africa. Not only am I going on a missions trip, but I am fulfilling a nearly life long dream! Chasing my dreams. I get to cross something off my bucket list! ;) I'm going on a missions trip. I don't think I could say the words enough to comprehend it! But ready or not! it's here! and our time is NOW. READY OR NOT TANZANIA! We are on our way! We are the last trip for AYC, so we have to go out with a bang! A HOLY GHOST BANG that is ;) Now to prepare for this 14 hour flight :/
Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment