Monday, July 9, 2012

Pursuing My Calling

           First, let me say how thankful I am for my church. I started going to New Life 2 years ago this past June. They welcomed me with open arms and its as if I've been there my entire life! It is one amazing church! I love the worship and freedom I feel there. I know that God sent me to New Life. It was there my faith was restored, and it was there that God confirmed my calling to the Missions field. If you were to tell me 2 years ago that I would be going on a missions trip, I would of thought you were crazy! I never thought that I would have this oppurtunity! But thanks to Apostolic Youth Corps, I leave FRIDAY! in 4 days!!! And it STILL does'nt seem real! One of my best friends told me this week, "Brandi, never doubt the Lord's timing." She was so right! My church gave me a donation for my trip and prayed for me last night. They also gave me a prayer cloth, well, more like a prayer blanket ;)
           So this past week has been tough. The devil has attacked me in my dreams, my mind, and just about everyway imaginable. I was told I would be attacked, but I never dreamed so hard. BUT it makes me fight even harder because Satan knows we are about to do something AMAZING! He will NOT stop us! So bring on the nightmares, bring on the panic attacks, My God is stronger than you Satan, I know the outcome of the story, prepare to be defeated! My God is a great and mighty God, and His hands are on this trip! It is going to be LIFE CHANGING!
         I am going to update this blog as often as I can! I know 4 nights we will be camping and I will not have access to WiFi there. But in our hotel I do. Now I will be 8 hours ahead of Arkansas time...but please keep checking! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment